Secom Limited was established as a financial services company. It began as a financial service company with steadfast commitment to exceptional customer service, and overtime, has grown into a leading professional Company in Nigerian. Secom is a diverse and innovative company able to handle large scale transactions and also manage such operations seamlessly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Sabo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Create awareness of and develop the brand you’re marketing
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships
- Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing, and campaigns
- Support the marketing manager in delivering agreed activities
- Source and secure sponsorship
- Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Maintain and update customer databases
- Conduct market research, for example, using customer questionnaires and focus groups
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Source advertising opportunities and place adverts in the press or on the radio
- Work closely with in-house or external creative agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- Organize and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions, and exhibitions
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND / Master’s Degree with at least 4 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 10th February, 2021.