Don Quester Consulting – Our client, a Furniture Manufacturing and Interior Design Company located on the Island is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing / Business Development Manager
Job Application Code: MBDM002
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ability to build and maintain key customer relationships with clients and address their needs effectively
- Ability to define long-term organizational goals and work with team members to identify and manage risks.
- Ability to improve the organization’s market position, achieve financial growth and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Ability to research and identify new sales leads and market opportunities.
- Ability to prepare and deliver pitches to potential products and oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Ability to create, monitor and analyze marketing data, sales interventions/strategy, and achieve sales activity goals such as locating, developing, negotiating and closing business to meet sales target.
- B.Sc / HND in Marketing or Communications related field with certification in sales/marketing.
- Minimum of 7 years’ proven post qualification/experience as a business developer in the manufacturing sector.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 28th March, 2021.