Our client, a reputable financial institution is seeking to urgently hire suitable candidates to be deployed Nationwide:
Job Title: Marketing Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
Their key responsibility will be to market and sell the bank’s products.
- To focus on driving customer acquisition and growing volumes, especially in the Retail business of the bank through the opening of different types of accounts.
- To give feedback to the sales team and product management about market situations on new product/existing product development/upgrade for growing small and medium scale businesses and individuals in our marketing environment.
- To bring about value added benefits to every customer by cross selling other value-added products to every customer.
- To come up with initiatives and ideas that enables improved productivity and achievement of milestones.
- Build a customer retention strategy e.g., keeping customers informed and using gamification.
- To reactivate inactive and dormant accounts in the branch and reactivation by proxy as well as USSD.
- To onboard new and existing customers on alternate channels such as mobile app, internet banking and USSD platform.
Experience, Qualification, and Required Skills:
- HND / B.Sc degree from a reputable institution
- The candidate must be very smart and tech-savvy
- Excellent communication skills (both written & oral)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Professional, able to maintain confidentiality and ethical behavior.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience
- Not more than 28 years
- Salary: Attractive
- Other Benefits: Commission, HMO, Pension, 13th Month, and Annual Leave Allowance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) to: email@example.com with “Marketing Associate” as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 31st March, 2021.