Vicksly Global Resources Limited is a private limited liability company registered with Corporate Affairs Commission with RC1478504. The company is an indigenous renowned merchandizing company that is set to provide its client with the very best mix of goods and services, with well-known and established industrial strength, skill and technical ability.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
Locations: Abuja, Jimeta – Adamawa, Markudi – Benue and Maiduguri – Borno
Employment Type: Full-time
- Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available
- Persists in sales even in the face of failure
- Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
- Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement
- Makes product appeal to the target market
- Trains other sales people in the art of selling
- Makes sure that all salespeople meet quota during a given period
- Sets up booths at trade shows and demonstrates the quality or uses of a product
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines
- Answers questions from clients
- Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
- Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
- Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees
Skills and Qualifications
- Superior Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Math Skills, Product Knowledge, Creativity, Demonstrated Experience, Courteous, Basic Computer Literacy, Microsoft Office, Database Skills, Business, Accounting, Marketing, Finance, Target Market Analysis, Presentation Skills, Persistent, Flexible.
- 0 – 3 years work experience.
- B.Sc / HND is also desired for this position.
Note: Candidate with experience in solar power supply and installation is preferred.
N50,000 – N200,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Your Location” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th January, 2021.