Gossy Warmsprings Limited (GWS) is a subsidiary of SaroAfrica International Limited (SIL), operating in the Food and Beverage sector of the economy. Gossy Natural Spring water that has been a participant in the Nigerian water industry since 2003. With the Production facility at Ikogosi-Ekiti and the water distribution Pan Nigeria, the water is sourced from the Ikogosi Warmspring a known geographical wonder, with zero additives and naturally infused with several minerals that guarantee its drinkers health & general wellness. We give out nature in bottle, unadulterated pure Bottled water. We are endorsed by the Nigeria Heart Foundation (NHF).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Market Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Market sales representative is tasked with the responsibility of ensuring the availability and visibility of Gossy brand across all key Hypermarkets, Hotels, Restaurant, Canteen and retail outlets in his/her area of coverage. Hence, leading to Outlets optimization based on set KPIs.
- Directs, coordinates and collates Sales and Collection plan for his/her area of coverage based on available HORECA/Hypermarket/Retail outlets.
- Be in direct contact with the Key Decision makers of outlets on a weekly basis for opportunities in upselling, Competition, resolve service issue and generally to bond with them for higher productivity
- Maintain stock availability by making products request in line with Target and restocking level
- Oversee the achievement of his/her territory Sales and Collection Target by keeping track of performance and suggest intervention that will ensure we are on track
- Maintain track record of Hypermarkets/HORECA/Retail outlets and resource performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Ensure the availability and visibility of Gossy brands in area of coverage
- Proper Shelving of Gossy Brands in line with our category objective
- Resolve or Escalate channel Issues within his/her HORECA/Hypermarket/Retail outlets covered and provide management periodic update on channel performance
- Management of In-store activators attached to HORECA/Hypermarket covered.
Route to Market:
- Recruitment and maintaining relationship with key Hypermarkets/HORECA/Retail outlets for effective optimization
- Expansion drive into Hypermarkets/HORECA/Retail outlets within the coverage area.
- Design route for Merchandizers within the coverage area and clear Sales KPI for merchandizers effectiveness
- Implement the route to market for his/her area of coverage as designed in the Sales Plan
- Monitor credit compliance of HORECA/Hypermarket
- Work together with Sales Lead in Collaboration with Innovation on the digital route to market as a key driver of Efficiency and Scalability
- Provides reports of functions on weekly and periodic basis as may be needed as at when due
- Follow up on Payment and Inventory Management through the direct Supervisor
- Outlet recruitment, retention, and growth of their business across the different channels for optimization and business growth
- Continuously ensure processes are followed and improved upon by adherence and proposing ways of improvement
- Any other job that may be assigned by his/her supervisor
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum qualifications of OND Holder (Any Discipline) Fluent in English, and Computer Literate, with at least 1 years’ experience
- 22 – 30 years
- Report accurately and timely
- Understand and carry out oral and written instructions
- Maintain cooperative working relationships
- MS Office tools usage etc.
- Great communication and negotiation skills, Strong interpersonal skills
- Objection handling, Business acumen, pro-active
- Maintain accurate manual and computer records
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 24th September, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.