MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Regional Security
- To provide 24/7 Security Supports services to MTNN operations, employees and other relevant stakeholders.
- Act as focal point for any investigations involving security; to prepare reports and note follow up action.
- Report any significant security breaches, to the SM, National Security; undertake full investigation; recommend course of action in consultation with SM, National Security
- Participate in the role of Incident Manager during any incidents and emergencies.
- Strategic Partnerships with MTNN leadership team to drive awareness on expected behaviours and impact on non-compliance on bottom line results and company image/reputaton.
- Liaise effectively and transparently with Nigerian Security Agencies and other Security Vendors in associated area of responsibility.
- Ensure security intelligence information is collated, analyzed and applied towards ensuring the best protection level for MTNN personnel and operations in area of responsibility.
- Implement crisis management plan as developed by the Senior Manager National Security
- Collate and prepare all relevant security reports for the SM, National Security.
- In conjunction with Regional Security Managers, ensure safety of MTNN personnel on personal security such as street crime, assault, robbery, kidnap in area of responsibility
- Carry out specific investigations on wrongdoing by staff and criminal activities targeted at MTNN
- Normal MTNN working conditions
Experience & Training:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience in supervising/managing others
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Experience in a corporate security environment would be preferable
- Senior command experience in security force (military, police, security service) would be an added advantage
- Record of accomplishment in security management
- B.Sc, B.Tech, B.Eng or Others
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 1st June, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.