Ideas House is an award winning marketing and sales solutions provider that is supremely passionate about Marketing Promotions Ideas, Experiential Activations and Revenue Growth.
At Ideas House, we offer solutions to our clients’ marketing needs and challenges. We do this by asking questions of our brands, their consumers, the route to market and all available channels in order to uncover relevant insights. We use our creative talents to unlock ideas which resonate with the target market and differentiate our brands from competing brands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee
Job Type: Full-time
- We are seek an eager, motivated and young talents to join our business as management trainee.
- In this position, you will be given the unique opportunity to gain the knowledge and experience required for promotion to management positions under direction of experienced personnel.
- Comprehensive training will include duties in Ideation, Research & Analytics, Strategy Development and Project Management.
The ideal candidate…
- Have graduated from a top tier University with a minimum of a second class Upper Degree.
- 0 – 2 years of work experience
- Must be open to learning new things, be innovative, creative, and interested in learning every function of the business.
- Must possess a high level of integrity, determination and personal commitment.
- Must possess strong intellect, enthusiasm and resilience to compete in today’s challenging business environment.
- Sociable and outgoing
- Must not be more than 23 years old as at December 31st 2021.
- Must be a fast learner, dynamic and goal-driven with strong analytical skills, communication and interpersonal.
- A self-starter and a team-player with high levels of drive and energy
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 5th November, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.