Food Concepts Plc was incorporated on 6 December 1999 as Food Concepts & Entertainment Limited and commenced operations in 2000. Since inception, we have set out to challenge the status quo by delivering quality food products and services that appeal to modern, West African customers. Two decades later, with many learnings under our belt; our vision is much the same, “To be the most loved Quick Service Restaurant and Baked Goods brands across West Africa.”
Applications are invited for:
Title: Management Trainee Program
Location: Aba, Abia
Employment Type: Full-time
- In a bid to meet our unprecedented growth and expansion at Food Concepts PLC (Owners of Chicken Republic), we are currently recruiting Management Graduate Trainees for our upcoming Chicken Republic QSR in Ogbor Hill – Aba, Abia State.
- Should possess B.Sc / HND in any related field
- Minimum of 2nd class lower division (B.Sc.) or Lower credit (HND) with 5 credits O’L including Maths and English.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Maximum of 1 year Experience.
- Food Concepts PLC will not be liable for relocation or accommodation expenses for successful candidates; as such, only candidates who can conveniently live and work in the stated locations will be considered.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 7th December, 2020.