Job Title: Management Trainee
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full Time
Gender: M / F
Qualification: Minimum of 2:1/ Upper Credit
Discipline: Sales, Humanities, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics & Business Administration or any related discipline.
All candidates must have numerical science skills
Age: Not more than 27 years on or before December, 2020
Experience: 0-1 year (post-NYSC)
The ideal candidate must:
Be open to learning new things, be innovative, creative and interested in learning every function of the business.
Be a fast learner, dynamic and goal-driven with strong analytical skills, communication, interpersonal and business writing skills
Be a self-starter and a team player with high levels of drive and energy
Be sociable and outgoing
Have passion for sales in the mobile phone industry
Have strong intellect, enthusiasm and resilience to compete in today’s business environment
possess strong levels of integrity, determination and personal commitment
Not more than 27 years old by 31st December, 2020
Selection Qualities, Skills and Requirements:
Communication skills ( both written and oral)
Mathematical numerical skills
Excel and ppt skills
Willingness to travel.
N60,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Management Trainee – Port Harcourt” as the subject of your mail.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.