Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance-In-Charge (Factory)
Location: Ojota, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Should have pre-knowledge of the equipment’s used in Consumer electronics , White goods industry like vacuum pumps, gas charging machine, Power meters, Electrical safety testers, Air compressors and have knowledge of Electrical, Mechanical and Hydraulics.
- Prepare list of required spare parts at the end of the year for yearly budget
- Coordinate with equipment suppliers for troubleshooting the equipment and tools
- Enforce proper usage of equipment and tools on the line
- Should be able to operate computer/laptop and be well versed in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word
- Should be good in negotiation skills, analytical skills and ability to see the bigger picture
- Should have pre contacts and references in Nigeria market for quick requirements
- Should be able to work and perform under pressure and weekends if the situation demands.
- Coordinating the completion of complex repairs
- Hiring subcontractors for specialized maintenance work
- Looking for new ways/tools/assets to improve productivity and cut costs
- Drafting maintenance reports
- Keeping spare parts inventory at all times
- Scheduling and overseeing all maintenance-related work by managing a team of maintenance technicians
- Ensuring that all maintenance operations are done in accordance with company policy andOSHA guidelines
- Ensuring the facility satisfies all industry regulations
- Managing budgets
- Forecasting, ordering, and price negotiation for spare parts inventory
- Developing and implementing a (proactive)maintenance program
- Minimum of OND – Electrical Electronics
- 10 years relevant experience in an FMCG company
- Factory experience is compulsory.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 28th January, 2021.