Veepee Group is the pioneer manufacturer of flexible packaging materials and corrugated paper products in Nigeria established its manufacturing facilities at Sango Ota in Ogun State, Nigeria in 1975.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Location: Sango- Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan, Service and Coordinate the Maintenance of the Electro-Medical Appliances at the medical facilities.
- Ensure that he familiarized himself with all the established procedures, policies and objectives that pertain to his duties as outlined above.
- Ensure optimal allocation and full utilization of resources available to reduce down time and keep the medical facilities running.
- Ensure regular repairs, servicing and maintenance of the diesel generators.
- Responsibilities include ordering and receiving service and replacement parts of the generator.
- Able to perform minor plumbering jobs.
- Able to do some civil works within the facility.
- Design and implement preventive maintenance program that will ensure the achievement of planned targets using the most cost – effective strategies.
- Ensure that the installed Diesel generators are constantly maintained and repaired for operational capacity and utilization.
- Ensure that operating procedures are followed such that will ensure the safety and security of machinery and workers in the medical facility.
- Performs such other related functions as may be designed by the Maintenance Head or Medical Director.
- Must have knowledge of Diesel Engines Generators, Electro-medical Appliances.
- Must have specific training related to electrical and mechanical fields.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Must have good knowledge of Diesel Engines, Minor plumber and general civil works.
- SSCE, Trade Test I, II, III, OND, HND in related fields.
- More than five (5) Years.
- Male Applicant preferred for Gender Balance.
- Must live within close proximity.
- Shift arrangement required.
N45,000 – N70,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 12th January, 2021.