MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: 2021 Cloud Apprenticeship Program, Nigeria
Slot: 12 Openings
Job Type: Contract
- MainOne is the preferred provider of Connectivity, Cloud and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
- We seek to recruit smart, vibrant and young graduates into our prestigious Cloud Apprenticeship Program who are interested in building careers in the Technology sector.
- Our ideal candidate should be resourceful, versatile, analytical, assertive, audacious and a self-starter with a problem- solving mindset. He or she must be interested in building a career in the Technology sector, act with integrity at all times and buy into MainOne’s vision of being West Africa’s communications solutions provider of choice.
- The Cloud Apprenticeship Program is an 11-week intensive experience designed to provide a robust foundation for smart Graduates who desire to build careers in the Technical field. The Program combines classroom and practical training including role plays, to equip participants with the tools and knowledge required to succeed in MainOne.
- Upon successful completion of the 11-week intensive program, trainees will continue on a 24-month internship program. Trainees who complete and meet the requirements of the internship will be offered a permanent spot on the MainOne Cloud team.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Candidates must possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Willingness to learn new skills and display a high level of integrity
- Drive and passion for excellence
- A First Class or Second-Class Upper in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, Electrical Engineering, or other related fields.
- 0 – 2 years’ work experience post- National Youth Service
- Relevant certification(s) such as CCNA/CCNP, AWS and Azure Certifications or a relevant post-graduate degree would be an advantage.
- Must have graduated with an undergraduate or post graduate degree within the last three years.
- Creative-thinking ability
- Good planning and organization skills
- Team working and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Graduate Aptitude Test:
- As part of our selection criteria, you will be expected to write our GMAT based aptitude test and an essay.
- Once you are successful at the graduate test, you will be invited for a panel interview.
- Upon successful completion of the recruitment process, you will be provided with a provisional offer to join the Graduate Trainee Program for a period of eleven (11) weeks.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.