360 Health Systems Diagnostics and Correction (360HSDC) is a sister organization to Idmibok International. It is a holistic health development organization bringing expertise and innovative technology to address health-related challenges in the development sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Locations: Ekiti, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau,
Employment Type: Full-time
- The logistics Officer will work on the organization’s HIV program to manage and oversee the general logistics of the program.
- Management of the general logistics of HIV/AIDS pharmaceuticals, clinical, laboratory and other related materials as well as the in-country supply chain
- Facilitate delivery of goods into, and movement out of, the warehouse
- Ensure that all packages delivered by the distribution partners are accounted for and are in good condition before taking possession
- Track usage of drugs and commodities at the program sites
- Make necessary input into the monthly allocation of stock to the program sites
- Participate in the quarterly stock review of drugs and other consumables in the Store
- Collate all records of shipments to sites, opening and closing stock as well as usage into a monthly Logistic Report
- Maintain record of receipts and issuance of shipments out of the warehouse to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Receive allocations and arrange the pick-up of relevant items
- Update tally cards and other relevant inventory tools on daily basis and render stock report on a monthly basis
- A first degree in Purchasing & Supply / Logistics, Pharmacy or any other relevant qualification; two (2) years’ experience in Logistics/Supply Chain Management of HIV/AIDS commodities or in any other relevant function
- Experience with government systems and dynamics of working with NGOs and private parties
- Computer literacy/skills in usage of personal productivity tools (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet browsing, emailing, etc.) are essential.
- Report writing skill
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Basic logistic and operational understanding of the supply chain
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job Title & Location (e.g Logistics Officer-Ondo)” as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 28th March, 2021.