Crystal Oilfield Services Limited is a fully-owned company with primary focus helping people to achieve to achieve their goals. We deploy global innovations that incorporates knowledge management and best practices to meet the needs of local companies. We nurture a winning network of customers and suppliers: together we create mutual, enduring value.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer (Freelance)
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Part-time
- Receiving and checking deliveries to ensure that the correct amount and type of stock is delivered.
- Signing delivery notes upon receipt of shipments.
- Ensuring that the facility remains clean, sanitary, and well-organized.
- Reporting all breakages and spills.
- Offering assistance to other staff in the department during lulls in your day.
- Heeding notes about appropriate procedures for handling stock, particularly when fragile.
- Unpacking items and arranging these on shelves, if needed.
- Preparing our clients’ orders by gathering and loading stock.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong communication, memorization, and teamwork skills.
- Outstanding organizational and investigative abilities.
- Capacity to perform your duties diligently, particularly during stressful periods.
- Physically fit and mobile.
- Prior experience as a logistics assistant at a large warehouse.
- Sound knowledge of shipping processes and metrics.
- Ability to handle and maneuver fragile stock with ease.
N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st December, 2021.