Karisa Consults Limited is an emerging management consulting firm that specialise in Agribusiness brokerage, Agric trading, Recruitment, Professional background Check Services, Research, Management training as well as Agricultural Training. We provide Management Consulting services to clients in the private and public sector within and outside Nigeria. Our clients include start-ups, small and medium enterprises as well as multinationals and industry leaders in key sectors of the Nigeria and Africa regional economies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
- We are looking for a young but ambitious candidate who is a good team player, but also can function independently with good communicative ability
- Candidate should be responsible, accurate, proactive and analytical and capable to run a unit.
- To carry out your responsibilities, we give preference to candidates with at least a B.Sc. / HND in Logistics, Purchase and Supply.
- 5 – 6 years experience
- Specific practical skills in third party Haulage sourcing and Management, Port Operations, Computer Literacy, Good Driving skills and knowledge of Lagos road network will be an advantage.
- Competitive salary according to qualification and experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and the Location as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 10th February, 2021.