Global Oneword Limited is an indigenous Pharmaceutical Company Established June 2012. Active marketing of products started in June 2013.
Global Oneword Limited specializes in importing ,marketing ,selling and distributing ONCOLOGY drugs, OTC prescription drugs as well as other things that relates to health care and health services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Location: Coker-Orile Iganmu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a reliable Logistics Officerto be responsible for the overall supply chain management. The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Candidate should possess SSCE / GCE / NECO with 1-2 years experience
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Proven working experience as a Logistics officer
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 12th January, 2021.