CourierPlus is a leading logistics and distribution services company established in 2009. We offer a wide array of express courier and logistic support solutions to our various customers.
With over 400 highly skilled personnel, we have excellent competencies in striving sectors such as Financial Services, Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Government Agencies, and Oil & Gas/Utilities. As a diverse end-to-end logistics solutions provider, we offer a range of expertise aimed at helping customers re-engineer and re-invent their businesses to compete successfully in an ever-changing marketplace, with the final objective of safely and promptly delivering all our customers consignments as expected.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Implant Officer
- Ensures timely pick up of Client’s shipment
- Raise waybills and ensure capture of all pickups on Trackplus
- Quality assurance to ensure shipments are properly packaged and well documented
- Supervises Courier/Driver pick up and drop off activities to ensure proper handling, process compliance and behaviors that represents Courierplus business values
- Escalate any impending service failures to Service Assurance team and Business Managers
- Relationship Management
- Verifies completeness of all Clients transaction with Courierplus
- Ensures timely issue resolution
- Must readily be available to perform any other job function as authorized by Courierplus.
- Follows-up on every clients’ shipment to ensure picked-up shipments are delivered within SLA
- Identifies sales lead and ensure closure of such opportunities by liaising with the sales team
- Interested candidates should possess an OND qualification with at least 2 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the Job title as subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 4th March, 2021