Cool FM,”Your #1 Hit music station”, is a Nigerian based music station with a global reach, broadcasting to a format of 70% Urban contemporary (UC) and 30% Adult contemporary (AC) music content. Our core target audience is 15-45, we also strive to create programmes that cut above this age group and attract other groups too. We aim to uplift our international audience with lively discussions and popular music from all across the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Logistics and Facilities Assistant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Assisting the ATM to supervise a multi-disciplinary teams of technicians, cleaner, general maintenance, security, drivers and external contractors
- Allocating and managing space between buildings
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards.
- Ensuring that basic facilities, such as water, electrical and conditioning are well-maintained
- B.Sc in Electrical, Mechanical, Computer or Electronics Engineering.
- Experience using ERP.
- Certificate in Project Management is an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 1st December, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.