Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Centre (LECC) is a multidisciplinary cardiovascular and cardiac rehabilitation 24/7 facility focused on the treatment and management of cardiovascular diseases and trigger diseases using both invasive and non-invasive procedures, as well as preventive cardiology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Locum Medical Laboratory Scientist
Employment Type: Contract
- Sample collection and analyzing
- Maintain Blood bank and chemical inventories
- Maintain Laboratory equipments. Set up, maintain, calibrate, clean, and test sterility of medical laboratory equipment
- Comply with all laboratory policies and HEFMA regulations related to safety, cleanliness and infection control
- Label, sort and check specimens and organize all information into the system
- Maintenance of accurate records and reporting of data
- Collection and Interpretation of Data
- Perform all other laboratory duties as assigned
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3-4 years work experience.
- Current Practicing license with MLSCN
10,000 naira/24hours. 2nd January – 5th January 2021 and 10th – 13thJanuary 2021 (8days)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.