Mutual Trust Microfinance Bank is an aggressive and forward looking Microfinance Bank in Abuja. The Company was incorporated as a Public Limited Company in 1999, under the Companies Act 1994, with an Authorized Share Capital of BDT 1,000,000,000 divided into 10,000,000 ordinary shares of BDT 100 each. At present, the Authorized Share Capital of the company is BDT 10,000,000,000 divided into 1,000,000,000 ordinary shares of BDT 10 each. We are driven by our core values and seek to create a friendly and welcoming environment that nurtures team spirit and excellence in every individual. We are constantly evolving and require people who are ready and willing to embrace our culture of excellent service delivery and prompt provision of financial services to our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Recovery Officer
- Candidates should posses B.Sc degree in Business or Management related field (Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- Must have minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar role preferably in a commercial bank
- Minimum of 8 years combined worked experience
- Minimum of 5 O’level Credit including Mathematics
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 26th March, 2021.