Rich-Oak is a fast growing investment, micro-lending and cooperative organisation dedicated to providing financial solutions to all classes of Nigerians. We have a vision of making two-third of Nigeria`s population financially free.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan / Credit Officer
- Meet with loan applicants to gather personal information and answer questions to evaluate their loan application and risk.
- Assist to answer all loan services and customer phone calls.
- Explain to applicants the types and terms of each loan to determine a loan that is suitable for their specific needs
- Seek out new loan clients by contacting organizations and people.
- Work with existing clients to strengthen relationships, encourage referrals and enhance your relationship among others seeking loans
- Expand the loan client n base by bringing in more clients.
- Manage all loan payment methods and prepare all loan submission document
- Track and maintain credit and loan information
- Manage all communication with internal departments to facilitate all loan process.
Qualifications / Requirements / Skills
- Minimum qualification of B.Sc in Finance and Social Management related courses
- Professional certification is an added advantage
- Understanding of loan regulations
- Excellent decision-making skills in emergencies
- Knowledge of computer office tools in getting job done
- Mental stamina in processing loans
- Customer service-oriented with exceptional sales skills.
- Be a good judge of character
- Willingness to learn and grow in the job
- 2 years experience in a micro finance organisation will be highly considered as an edge
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only eligible candidates will be contacted. We appreciate your time and response, and we hope to be in touch shortly
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 30th December, 2020.