At National Vision, we believe everyone deserves to see their best to live their best. We help people by making quality eye care and eyewear more affordable and accessible.
National Vision, Inc. (NVI) is one of the largest optical retailers in the United States. We offer an innovative culture where training is a priority, hard work is praised, and career growth is a reality.
We are looking for a Licensed Optician to join our growing team. The Licensed Optician is responsible for selling, fitting and dispensing eyewear to customers.
What would you do? – The Specifics
- Meet NVI’s sales and company objectives.
- Follow the America’s Best “Code of Excellence” to ensure customer satisfaction by creating a warm and welcoming environment for customers.
- Assist with dispensing eyeglasses and contact lenses to customers.
- Perform insertion and removal training of contact lenses to customers.
- Educate clients on proper eyeglass and contact lens care.
- Maintain accurate and organized patient records.
- Maintain visual merchandising according to Brand and Company Standards.
- Mentor potential Apprentice Opticians as permitted by law.
Are you the right fit? – The Suitable Talent
- Previous retail experience preferred, but not required.
- Maintain license, as required by state.
- Strong selling skills, aimed at meeting both the store’s and self-sales targets, by following company policies.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Able to give instruction in a clear and concise manner to customers.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Detailed oriented.
- Multitasking and time-management skills.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- In some locations, bilingual abilities desired.
What are the benefits?
National Vision offers a competitive benefits package including Health and Dental Insurance, 401k with company match, Flex Spending Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Personal Time Off, and much more. Please see our website www.nationalvision.com to learn more.
NVI is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer.