Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal / HR Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor of Law (BL) qualification.
- 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Applicant must be called to the Nigerian Bar.
- Smart and proactive.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to mutitask effectively.
- Must have completed her one year National Youth Service Programme.
- Have knowlegde of Human Resource Management.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
N70,000 – N90,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 11th October, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.