Sigma Consulting is one of the fast growing Nigeria’s management & healthcare consulting firms. We work with top executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions and deliver the sustainable success they desire. For more than 5 years, we’ve been passionate about achieving better results for our clients, results that go beyond financials and are uniquely tailored, pragmatic, holistic , sustainable and clients oriented.
Sigma has more than 41 consultants in major industries and provided services in 3 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Laboratory Scientist
- Prepare standard volumetric solutions or reagents to be combined with specimens
- Manage and operate laboratory equipment.
- Collect and analyze body fluids, tissue and other substances to determine normal or abnormal findings.
- Evaluate test results and prepare reports for physicians
- Maintain laboratory quality assurance and safety standards
- Identifies and communicates abnormal results by alerting supervisory personnel, the patient physician, or nurse.
- Ensures the patient of receiving compatible blood/blood components by completing blood typing, antibody screening, compatibility testing, and antibody identification procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical Laboratory Science, Microbiology or other related field
- Relevant Master’s Degree and belonging to relevant professional body will give an added advantage
- Minimum of two years hands on experience as a laboratory scientist
- Possess relevant professional qualifications in their chosen field.
- Must be computer literate and proficient in using the Microsoft Office Suite at the minimum
- Patience and dependable
- Accuracy and precision
- Manual and finger dexterity with the ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Good hand-eye coordination and good eye sight
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Good judgment and decision making skills
- Good listening and communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to keep information confidential
- The ability to concentrate for long periods of time
- Knowledge of clinical laboratory procedures and clinical microbiology
- Knowledge of the use and operation of laboratory equipment such as microscopes and cell counters.
N80,000 / month.
Job Title: Head, ICU Nurse
- We are in need of Head, ICU with COVID-19 experience.
- Escalate issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments.
- Manage through subordinate managers and professionals.
- Overall administrative charge and responsible for optimal quality medical care in the Intensive Care Unit.
- Delegate responsibilities to auxiliary and intensive care unit staff.
- Evaluate staff performance and quality of service.
- Ensure unit is conducted according to the standards of medical care for clinics during the pandemic.
- Ensure and monitor Infection Prevention Control (IPC) compliance across health facilities.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a medical doctor.
- Covid-19 experience is a must.
- Managerial experience is important.
- Valid practising license.
- Infection Prevention Control (IPC) certificate.
- Must belong to a medical professional body.
N650,000 / month.
Application Deadline 2nd February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.