A frontline Lagos-based plastic manufacturing company requires the services of the position below for immediate employment:
Job Title: Production Engineer Trainee
- Minimum qualification – OND in Mechanical or Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
- Must have at least 1-year of experience in plastic production.
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
- Minimum qualification – HND / B.Sc Accounting. With at least 7 years’ requisite experience.
- Possession of ACA will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
- Minimum qualification – OND Accounting. With at least 2 years’ requisite experience.
- Preferably, upper credit.
Job Title: Production Engineer
- Minimum qualification – HND in Mechanical or Electrical / Electronic Engineering and 5 years’ experience in plastic production.
- Must be knowledgeable with operation, minor repairs and troubleshooting of injection moulding machines.
Job Title: Production Assistant
- Must be able-bodied and in good physical experience.
- Qualification – SSCE.
- Factory experience is an added advantage.
- Preferably, resident around Mile 2, Festac, Ajegunle, Apapa, axis.
Job Title: Pool Driver
- Must be conversant with roads of metropolitan city of Lagos and environs.
- Must be agile and able to undertake long distance journeys to any part of Nigeria.
- Must have 5 years of driving experience.
- Ability to drive both cars and 6-8 tyres trucks.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications accompanied with photocopies of Certificates and CV (Curriculum Vitae) plus 2 coloured passport photograph. All Applications must be addressed and submitted to:
Human Resources Officer,
P. O. Box 50161, Falomo,
Ikoyi, Lagos State.
Send to: email@example.com Using the position you are applying for as the subject of the mail.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.