Proten International is an international Human Capital Development firm that offers a wide range of Training, Coaching and Consulting services to individuals, small businesses and corporate and governmental organisations. Our client base spreads across Europe and Africa with head offices in London, United Kingdom and Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Sales and Marketing Core:
- Support with the preparation of marketing plans and implementation of marketing strategies for all business units
- Management of the 5 Marketing P’s per brand together with the local sales organizations.
- Collate quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Conducting marketing research, market intelligence across different user and retail markets in the country.
- Responsible for coordination of dealer and user events, customer management and support in ensuring optimum customer experience.
- Participate in marketing activations, product demonstrations, training of users etc
Website & SoMe Management:
- Management of the Bosch Brand Website, FB and other social media handles. Assist with SEO, media content, email marketing and SoMe campaigns
- Play an intermediation role between Bosch and external agencies.
- HND / BSc
- 1 – 2 years of experience in similar role
NGN 150,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 14th December, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.