Kronchel International Limited is a manufacturer of customized furniture in Nigeria. We manufacture furniture for churches, schools, homes, offices. Furniture specifically tailored to suite your unique taste and lifestyle . We make furniture made to stand the test of time.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates
- Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
- Receive complaints and resolve problems
- Maintain timekeeping and personnel records
- Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa
- Prepare and submit performance reports
- Decide on reward and promotion based on performance
- Hire and train new employees
- Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises.
- Proven experience as supervisor or relevant role
- Familiarity with company policies and legal guidelines of the field
- Ability to learn a variety of job descriptions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- BSc in Management or relevant discipline
- 2 – 4 years Experience.
Job Title: Admin Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage the work process and allocate assignments to other regulatory employees.
- Provide assistance to train staff individuals and new employees.
- Implement and screen programs as coordinated by the administration and see the projects through to fulfillment.
- Respond to inquiries for all kinds of information related to the organization.
- Provide assistance with other administrative and clerical duties which include scanning, mailing, and copying to management.
- Maintain computer systems, fax, and photocopy machines.
- Maintain office supplies, check inventory and request office items whenever required.
- Coordinate and schedule appointments, meetings and travel arrangements for Managers.
- Respond to emails and answer phone calls as and when required.
- Maintain office policies and procedures.
- Supervise, organize and maintain files and databases in a confidential manner.
- Coordinate the maintenance and repair of office equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar field.
- Proven 2-year experience of working as an Admin Assistant, Staff Assistant or similar role.
- Strong knowledge of office management procedures and systems.
- Expertise in efficient operation standard office equipment.
- Proficient with MS Office for example Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Working knowledge of general bookkeeping and accounting skills.
- Ability to analyze and operate workplace practices to enhance productivity.
- Strong verbal and nonverbal communication skills.
- Good problem solver.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize day to day tasks.
- Ability to work individually or in a team.
- Attention to detail.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Proven experience as marketing officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
- BSc / BA in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- 3 – 5 years Experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 13th January, 2021.