Jets Food Production Industries Limited is into processing plantation flour, cashew nuts, meat solutions, seasonings, spices and other kinds of healthy foods for sales and supply.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales
Employment Type: Full-time
- Own all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
- Assists in the development of the sales plan. Prepares forecasts for the sales leaders and upper management, for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning.
- Evangelize the product and personally help close largest deals
- Work collaboratively across teams – including Engineering, Product and Marketing
- Establish the inbound lead requirements needed to meet your sales objectives
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally
Skills and Qualifications
- Qualification: BSc
- Experience: 4 – 8
- Relevant sales experience and a track record of exceeding quota
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Strong leadership and team building skills
Job Title: Microbiologist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitor all physiological and morphological characteristics and identify microorganisms.
- Perform tests on all incoming ingredients and document all records.
- Develop and prepare research papers and documents for all protocols.
- Perform audits on various environmental programs and perform reviews.
- Develop various testing processes for all raw materials and equipment, and monitor all finished products.
- Investigate all issues and prevent any GMP problems on samples.
- Maintain accurate records and perform tests on all activities conducted in the laboratory.
- Develop and document various microbiology laboratory processes and prepare final reports.
- Maintain purchase orders for all laboratory processes and monitor inventory.
- Degree in Microbiology or Biochemistry or related course.
- 2 years of experience as a Microbiologist.
- Ability to plan and execute experimental protocols.
- Excellent knowledge of electron microscopes, electronic equipment, chemical samples, and stains and weighing equipment.
- Highly skilled in microbiology techniques, methodology, equipment and supplies.
Application Deadline 19th February, 2021.
Job Title: Security Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Collaborating with department managers to determine security needs.
- Planning and implementing comprehensive security strategies.
- Controlling the security operations budget, monitoring expenses, and documenting processes.
- Supervising, recruiting, and training security personnel.
- Gathering security intelligence and implementing preventative measures.
- Developing work schedules, allocating tasks, and monitoring personnel performance.
- Coordinating responses to emergencies and alarms, as well as compiling incident reports.
- Preparing surveillance equipment maintenance schedules and facilitating repairs in a timely manner.
- Keeping abreast of new technologies and advancements in security services.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and security industry regulations.
- High school diploma (Bsc is an added advantage)
- State-prescribed security training, licensing, and registration.
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Extensive experience in preventing illegal activity and performing access control.
- In-depth knowledge of security procedures and surveillance equipment.
- Knowledge of security industry regulations.
- Advanced ability to coordinate responses to security breaches and threats.
- Superb leadership and organizational abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Availability to respond to security alerts outside of business hours.
Application Deadline 26th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.