Bizpool Africa, an Outsourcing Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Manager (ICT Learning and Development)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The task of the Training Manager is to support the organization’s delivery of successful learning and development programs through the evaluation of training needs and scheduling of specific and mandatory job/skill training.
- You will be required to support, organize and facilitate activities and opportunities for learning across every level of the organization.
Duties / Responsibilities
- To create design and deliver the statutory, mandatory developmental, and organizational training requirements for new and existing students in the organization.
- Monitor regulatory requirements for student training and competence and ensure that all requirements and subsequent changes are reflected in all statutory and mandatory training.
- Ensure that training programs align with organizational needs and skill gaps across the industry.
- Design and deliver L&D solutions to support the projects and organizational change in the overall L&D strategy using a blend of methodologies including computer-based, self-managed learning, remote delivery, management cascade, classroom, and on-job learning as appropriate.
- Ensuring that every L&D intervention has clear business-focused aims that enable robust evaluation of the event’s effectiveness and measurement of return on investment.
- Contribute to the effectiveness of learning and maintain/update standards as necessary in alignmnent with the objectives of the organization.
- Undertake an evaluation of all L&D interventions between one and three months following the event, and report against agreed KPIs.
- Source and promote Learning and development opportunities for the learning community
- Design training manuels that target tangible results for learners and ensure continuous upgrade of existing manuals.
- To record, collate and retain management information to demonstrate progress against KPIs and departmental goals and objectives.
- Develop a monitoring and reviewing system that will validate knowledge acquired by the learners
- To keep up to date with current thinking on training practice and methods; e-learning development and ‘rapid’ on-line software technology.
- Attending to all training related issues and provide high quality customer service across project and organization.
- Liaise with training providers to ensure correct setup and equipment requirements are provided.
- Prepare reports on training effectiveness
- HND / BSc / B.A. holder in a relevant discipline such as or related to Human Resource Management, Education or significant experience in the area of training and development
- 2-4 years work experience.
- Proven significant experience in developing and evaluating training programs
- Ability to liaise effectively and professionally with external organizations
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Great interpersonal and People Networking abilities
- Effective organizational skills.
Job Title: Business Development Officer (E-Learning and Education Institute)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organization
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Work strategically – carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- Draw up client contracts – depending on the size of company, this task may be completed by someone else or agreements may not be as formal
- Have a good understanding of the businesses’ products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Ensure staff are on board throughout the organization, and understand the need for change and what is required of them
- Train members of your team, arranging external training where appropriate
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the team members
- Seek ways of improving the way the business operates
- Attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
- Writing business proposals
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Lead the marketing goals of the Organization
- Minimum 2 year working experience as a Business Development Officer, Analyst, Marketer or Sales Manager.
- Must be a Degree holder
- Passion for Sales, and Closing Deals
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Recruitment@bizpool.africa using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 24th March, 2021.