The Skyway Aviation Handling Company Plc (SAHCO) is a Public Liability Company, incorporated as an Aviation Ground Handling Services Provider under the Nigerian Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990.
SAHCO, formerly known as Skypower Aviation Handling Company Limited, was carved out of the liquidated Nigeria Airways Limited as part of the Nigerian Federal Ministry of Aviation’s Reform of 1996. On the 23rd of December 2009, SAHCO was handed over to the Sifax Group by the Federal Government of Nigeria, after a keenly contested privatization in which Sifax Group came first as the preferred bidder with the sum of N5.52 billion Naira. The company was listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange on the 23rdof April 2019.
Skyway Aviation Handling Company PLC, with its new public sector management composition and orientation has kicked off the development of business models geared towards ushering in efficient and speedy service delivery. SAHCO is RA3 and ISAGO certified and has invested in personnel development, state-of-the-art equipment, fleet replacement, and massive infrastructural development. The duties of SAHCO involves all the actions that takes place from the time an aircraft touches down on the tarmac to the time it is airborne, also ensuring that Ground Handling assignment is carried out in an efficient, speedy and safe manner, while deploying the right tools.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Management Trainee Programme
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos and Rivers
- The Management Trainee program is an initiative by Sahco Plc to take in graduates from the Nigerian labour market who meet the minimum requirements to be hired by the Company to train them and give them the necessary knowledge and skills to work in various capacities across the business.
- Are you driven, curious, dynamic, innovative, passionate, agile, a self-starter and a team player? Then Sahco Plc is the perfect place for you to start off your great career!
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in any discipline
- Minimum of Second-Class Upper Division (2.1)
- Completion of NYSC by 31st December, 2021.
- Not more than 30 years old by 31st December 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: The prospective employees are expected to be based in either Lagos, Abuja or Port Harcourt stations. Station of preference should be clearly marked while applying
Application Deadline 7th December, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.