Zenith Bank Plc – We are a global financial services provider with presence in Nigeria, the United Kingdom, Ghana, Sierra Leone and Gambia. Operating from our head office in Lagos, Nigeria, we have a network of over 500 branches and business offices in prime commercial centres in all the states of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Nigeria as well as representative offices in South Africa and China.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer Manager
Job Type: Full-time
- Primary Role: Product Owner
- Learn and understand product functions and features.
- Collaborate with prospective users and clients to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements.
- Overseeing all stages of product creation including design and development.
- Liaising with product team and end-users to deliver updates.
- Scheduling product demo for potential clients.
- Provide onboarding support to potential users/businesses.
- Develop use-cases and prioritize stories to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value aligned with product strategies.
- Work closely with senior management to create a product that fits the company portfolio.
- Accountable for the created product(s), delivery in the product model and communicating the product needs with business partners.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation.
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally and as the primary contact for queries related to the product.
- Research and analyze the market, users, and the roadmap for the product.
- Respond to user queries and help requests.
- Test and evaluate aspects of the product.
- Benchmark product features.
- Work with internal and external customers to analyze the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals.
- Identify product related bugs and blockers, and ensure a fix is implemented.
- Proven work experience as digital marketer
- Knowledge on competitive digital marketing applications
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaign
- Being a key point of contact on digital marketing issues
- Knowledge on reporting and measurement of digital campaigns
- Up-to-date with the latest digital trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Experience using digital marketing applications
- Knowledge of website analytics tool
- Design and creative skills
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.