Tonia Pharmacy Limited is a company that provides health services and they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a laboratory technician, you’ll collect samples of body fluids and tissues and perform clinical tests analyzing these samples. These tests are usually of a simpler nature than those performed by laboratory technologists, who have more advanced training and often oversee and instruct technicians.
- Be prepared to conduct manual tests, as well as tests involving automated laboratory equipment. You’ll be responsible for maintaining and sterilizing equipment, recording test findings and discussing test results with physicians. Additionally, you may conduct tests with the intent of determining a certain treatments’ overall effectiveness.
- Some specialties exist within the laboratory technology field. Phlebotomists, for example, are primarily concerned with the collection of the blood samples used for laboratory tests, blood donations and transfusion procedures. Histotechnicians, another specialty of laboratory technicians, are responsible for preparing the microscopic slides of tissue specimens that pathologists use to make their diagnoses.
- Interested candidates should possess Bachelor Degree, HND or OND, with at least 3 years work experience.
NGN60,000 / Month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2021