The Kwara state Universal Basic Education Board (KWSUBEB) hereby seeks applications from eligible persons to fill 2,701 teaching vacancies in the states basic schools (primary 1 to junior secondary 3)
We are Recruiting for the following teaching subjects;
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agriculture Science
- Business Education
- Introductory Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
- All applicants must possess 5 credit passes including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Applicants should possess a minimum of NCE certificate in relevant subjects areas.
- Possession of Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria ((TRCN) and computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must not be less than 22 years of age.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of their Local Government Area of origin
- Applicants must be certified medically fit to work by a government recognized hospital
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates must complete an online application form via https://subeb.kw.gov.ng
Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification (National ID card, voters ID card, Drivers license, international passport)
This Application will last for two (2) weeks from the date of this advertisment; i.e. Application portal will be open from Monday 4th January, 2021 to midnight Saturday 16th, 2021
Only eligible candidates shall be invited for written Qualifying examination scheduled for Monday 25th January, 2021 by 10:00am
Oral interview and screening of certificates shall be conducted for only candidates who successfully passed the Qualifying examination from Monday 1st February, 2021 to Saturday 6th February, 2021 by 10:00am daily.
- We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.