Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Kitchen Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage kitchen staff and coordinate food orders
- Supervise food prep and cooking
- Order food supplies and kitchen equipment, as needed
- Train kitchen staff on prep work and food plating techniques
- Store food products in compliance with safety practices (e.g. in refrigerators)
- Keep weekly and monthly cost reports
- Maintain sanitation and safety standards in the kitchen area.
- Check food plating and temperature
- Establish portion sizes
- Schedule kitchen staff shifts
- Price menu items in collaboration with the Restaurant Operations Manager
- HND / B.Sc degree
- Minimum 5 Years’ experience as a Kitchen Manager or Head Chef in a Restaurant
- Good Knowledge of cooking.
- Knowledge of a wide range of recipes
- Familiarity with kitchen sanitation and safety regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Conflict management abilities
- Ability to manage a team in a fast-paced work environment
- Certification from a culinary school or degree in Restaurant Management is a plus.
- Can manage a team of Expat and Indian Chefs and helpers in kitchen.
- Can run all the kitchen operations smoothly.
- Hands-on experience with planning menus and ordering ingredients
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 20th March, 2021.