DKT International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT INTERNATIONAL is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
DKT Nigeria is set to recruit qualified candidates. We have a challenging and inspirational mission to improve the family planning and HIV/AIDS prevention in Nigeria through social marketing and promotion/ distribution of our products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Accounts / Wholesale Executive
Locations: Plateau, Abia and Enugu
Job Purpose / Description
- The job purpose is the development and maintenance of strategic business partnerships at Wholesale and Key Accounts level of our distribution and employ strategies ensuring effective and efficient support of sales team through optimal availability of DKT products wherever and whenever they are in need in Nigeria.
- The position reports to National Key Accounts/Wholesale Manager
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Supervision of the entire Key Accounts/Wholesale Customers in the region.
- Generate and meet demand at the Wholesale level.
- Responsible for the achievement of the Wholesale sales target in the region.
- Develop and maintain partnership at Wholesale and Key Accounts.
- Competitor analysis and market research.
- Implement the Key Accounts Management strategy thereby effectively positioning DKT’s products tailored to the needs of Key Accounts and Wholesale customers.
- Maintain and monitor inventory levels at Modern Wholesales outlets.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Biological Sciences.
- Possess 3-5 years demonstrable working experience in similar position in a pharmaceutical/OTC organization.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently and effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure with limited supervision whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- Should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills for a demanding and customer-focused working environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Key Accounts Executive – state” as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 15th January, 2021.