Phase3 Telecom is an aerial fiber optic network infrastructure provider, providing connectivity, network management and data storage services to wholesale, enterprise and retail customers across West Africa. The company was incorporated in 2003 and is headquartered in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Cadre: Senior Officer
Reporting To: GM sales
- To secure short and long-term profitable business for Phase3 Telecomthrough proactive business development and management of Phase3 Telecom resourcesbased onfundamental understanding of the customers business, operations and objectives.
- Act with strong authority and accountability to develop the business relation and actively contribute to making customers successful.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Identify and qualify new Sales Opportunities within designated area.
- Maximize customer relationship and build loyalty
- Develop long term business
- Meet/exceed Financial and Operational targets.
- Provide input and actively participate in the development of the Account Growth Plan.
- Develop and maintain relations with the individuals in the customerâ€™s organization.
- Keep excellent knowledge of customer business.
- Understanding of the local telecom market and the global telecom market trends and developments.
- Provide input to the internal forecasting processes.
- Ensure quality and profitability in delivery
- Drive the Sales Opportunity into a successful deal and secure signing with the Customer.
- Ensure that the final pricing, Commercial Terms and Conditions specification allows efficient Contract/Purchase Order Execution.
- Prepare offers, tender responses and other business related correspondence.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by the Supervisor
- First degree in marketing, business administration or a related field
- 2- 3years experience in marketing, with at least 1 in the telecommunications industry.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Passionate to win
- Drive and result orientation, however not self-centric;
- Strong customer focus, ability to listen;
- Innovative and creative
- Intellectual ability and strategic thinking
- Strong presentation skills;
- Ability to share knowledge and experience;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to speak French or Hausa is an added advantage
- Social ability & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team;
- Good planning and organizational skills;
- Initiative and accurate strong communication skills;
- Trust in others
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to: apply@phase3telecom using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 5th February, 2021.