Redline Logistics Nigeria Limited is one of the nation’s leading logistics companies dedicated in carrying out international Freight Forwarding (Import and Export),International Packing and Removal (Relocation), InternationalConsultancy, Project Logistics, Inland Transportation and Warehousing Services. Our expertise in logistics services allows us to design a solution that meets and exceeds the expectations of our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Account Officer
Location: Lawanson / Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
Roles and Responsibilities
- Processing of invoice using redysis and to input clients invoices
- Collation of various documents and attached invoice
- According to instructions.
- Process and reconcile a wide variety of accounting documents such as; invoice, management of Tax PAYE, cash receipts, journal vouchers etc.
- To prepare and compute Value Added Tax.
- Issuance of receipt on clients payment crediting their individual ledgers.
- To input clients invoices to various account s/vouchers of expenses incurred & debiting of various expenses to their various account.
- To input voucher of various expenses incurred into the automated accounting system (QuickBooks)
- Vouching of various payment receipts to their respective account cash/cheque
- To calculate the depreciation of the company’s assets
- Update the customer’s ledger
- To prepare the bank reconciliation statement
- Enters, updates, and/or retrieves accounting data from automated systems.
- Posts financial data to appropriate accounts in an automated accounting system,
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND qualification with 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Applicants residing around SURULERE and its environs are encouraged to apply using the position as the subject of the mail.
- Please adhere strictly to the Job Description (JD) requirements. CVs without the required experience will not be honoured for further processing
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 26th February, 2021.