A young Juice and Yogurt Factory at Sangatedo area of Lekki is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Administrator (Male)
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment and stationery supplies; orders replacement supplies as needed.
- Maintenance of staff records and human resource files, and other confidential correspondences.
- Maintain the document database and retrieve requested documents.
- Ensure that files are properly labeled for ease of identification, storage and retrieval.
- Oversee the procurement and supplies to the factory
- Ensure timely allocation of work inputs to all staff.
- Assist in coordinating effectively & efficiently Admin activities, including prompt payment of bills.
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages).
- Undertake basic book keeping duties
- Handling of dispatch riders’ movement schedule
- Undertake general clerical and administrative tasks to support the service as required (e.g. post processes, photocopying, scanning).
- Execute other duties as may be required by the management.
- A HND or BSc in Business Administration or any other related discipline.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Knowledge of office procedures.
- 0-2 years experience in a reputable organization.
- Must reside within Sangotedo axis
Job Title: Quality Control Officer (Male)
- Ensure all parameters of food safety and quality are being adhered to and maintained throughout the facility.
- Assist with preparation for production.
- Collect in-process and finished product samples for quality control procedures
- Conduct standardized qualitative and quantitative quality control testing to ensure products meet standard requirements
- Follow protocols for documenting testing results.
- Identify and isolate product that does not meet standard requirements
- Conduct other duties as assigned by management.
- OND in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Food Science Technology or related field.
- 0-1year experience in quality control laboratory procedures and food safety management.
- Must reside within Sangotedo axis
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Good Team player and smart.
- Interpersonal relationship skills
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application typed on the body of an email with CV as PDF or Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your name and mobile number must sign the application on the body of the email.
- Interview holds shortly after for shortlisted candidates.
- Subject of the email must be “ADMIN SANGOTEDO 1” or “QC 1” to be considered.*
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline Saturday, 5th December, 2020.