Skyshore Group Limited (SGL) is a conglomerate of companies actively rendering various services in the Oil and Gas sector of the global economy; especially in West Africa rendering services to support Hydrocarbon Drilling, Completion and production at various levels. Incorporated in Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) under the “Companies and allied matters decree 1990” as a limited liability “Group of Companies” which serves as a holding name for her member companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Surveyor
- Minimum academic qualification of first degree (BSc / HND) in either Geography with at least 8 years experience in Hydrological and Bathymetric Survey.
Job Title: Senior Surveyor
- Minimum academic qualification of first degree (B.Sc/HND) in either Geography or Masters in Geographical Information System with at least 10 years experience in Hydrological and Bathymetric Survey including World Bank Funded Projects.
Job Title: Technician
- Minimum academic qualification of first degree (BSc/HND) in either Geography or other related discipline with at least 5 years experience in Hydrological and Bathymetric Survey.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send the CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 12th February, 2021.