Royal Power & Energy Limited – With the experience of over 10 years in the Nigerian Power Industry, RPE is a total solution provider. Our experience empowers us to comprehend the market, guaranteeing we offer elite items and frameworks that give a high level of unwavering quality, reasonability, serviceability, excess, and adaptability of activity. We Provide the following services: Power generation services like: Solar grid and Gas, Power solution services, Power backup solutions, Renewable energy solutions, Power protection services, Power conditioning services, Transmission and distribution services. RPE’s ultimate goal is to upgrade the lives of millions of Nigerians, provide a better environment for the future generation, and also to protect our environment’.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Solar – Sales Coordinator (Admin)
- Administrative and schedule coordination and execution within the Renewable Energy (RE) department.
- Preparation of proposals, tender documents, and quotes – All managed via the company’s ERP
- Preparation and submission of RFPs/ITBs and subsequent recording via the company’s ERP
- Assist in preparing the business projection
- Track and report business projections versus actuals
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reports/dashboards relating to revenue and financial objectives.
- Preparing accurate bid/proposal plan, cost sheets required information, and schedules for tender/proposals.
- RE department CRM
- RE department invoicing and payments collection
- Maintain department compliance with ISO system for business process and reporting to any possible deviation thereof.
- Assist with the preparation of business and project presentations, documentation, and document management (soft copies and hard copies)
- Other relevant that will be required to maintain optimized effectiveness of the RE department.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree.
N130,000 – N160,000 monthly.
Job Title: SLA Coordinator
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Accountable for maintaining an accurate and up to date list of all SLA Contracts, Customers, Sites & Equipment within the Service Software.
- Accountable to verify E-Job Completion Certificates (JCCs) and collecting physical JCCs from PM Visits and SLA Service Calls.
- Responsible for the database of all PM JCC reports within Service Software whilst ensuring, and monitoring, all PMs completed as scheduled.
- Collect reports from coordinators/Service Software.
- Responsible to ensure any equipment added or removed from the SLA agreement is correctly updated within the SLA database.
- Assist in obtaining necessary approvals for PM access and schedule sites with regional coordinators.
- Liaise with Service Sales on the submission of new SLA costing, quotation proposals, renewal, and equipment of location addendums.
- Assist with the follow-up on agreements, renewals, SLA, and Service payments
- Understanding the various elements of each SLA agreement and RPE’s Exposure to any Penalties or charges.
- Accountable for ensuring that all SLA JCCs are submitted in a timely ‘manner to Finance for invoicing on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 3 – 4 years work experience.
N100,000 – N110,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 5th February, 2021.