PCI Educational Consult Limited, an HR and Recruitment agency, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Secretary
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- We are looking for a competent Executive Secretary to support high-ranking officials in our company. You will be the one to organize and maintain the executive’s schedule and assist them by performing a variety of administrative tasks.
- Executive secretaries must be quick professionals with great time-management and multitasking abilities. It is with their diligence and competence in their work that executives can focus on their managerial responsibilities without worrying for other tasks.
- The goal is to contribute to the efficiency of the overall business by ensuring all assigned administrative duties are carried on timely and efficiently.
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned.
- Degree in Business Administration or relative field
- Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role
- Proficient in MS Office and “back-office” software (e.g. ERP)
- In depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industry
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- N30,000 – N50,000 monthly.
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- We are looking for a passionate Marketing Officer to plan and oversee the organization’s marketing activities and campaigns
- You will be the one to ensure that all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management.
- A successful Marketing officer must have great enthusiasm for all things marketing and great knowledge of relevant techniques and principles
- The ideal candidate will also be an excellent communicator and will have experience in managing different marketing ventures.
- The goal is to ensure that the marketing efforts of the company add the highest value to its business.
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- B.Sc / B.A in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- Proven experience as marketing officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach.
- N70,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Job Title: Staff Assistant
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- We are looking for a Staff Assistant to join our HR team. You will perform various administrative tasks to support our employees on a daily basis.
- To succeed in this role, you should have a flair for helping people, providing administrative support and organizing work
- You should also show interest in complying with HR policies. You will collaborate with employees from different teams, so excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
- Ultimately, you should assist employees with their projects and ensure our company’s departments run smoothly.
- Prepare necessary paperwork for regular company procedures
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Organize and maintain employee records
- Update internal databases (e.g. new hire information)
- Answer employees’ queries and forward them to the HR department as needed
- Retrieve company and employee data, as requested
- Check office supply stock and place orders when needed
- Arrange staff travel and accommodations
- Prepare conference rooms (e.g. make reservations and check equipment)
- Distribute company materials to employees (e.g. brochures, announcements and safety guidelines).
- B.Sc Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Staff Assistant, Administrative Assistant or similar role
- Knowledge of office and HR procedures
- Computer literacy (MS Office in particular)
- Familiarity with office equipment (e.g. printers and fax machines)
- Knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professionalism while collaborating with varying managerial levels.
- N30,000 – N50,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 8th February, 2021.