JERAG Technologies is into operating technology management consultancy. We have high technologcal competence in performing digital transformation at all area of business, JERAG should be able to adapt every business model of clients to their operational processes so as to give them that competitive edges over their competitors.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Technical Advisor
Location: Lagos Island – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a highly-skilled Technical Advisor who can provide support in implementing our program reviews. Candidate for this position should also be able to motivate team members through good relationship.
- Providing assistance in developing and implementing program reviews.
- Advising and sharing your expertise with Technicians.
- Defining and developing applications for technical designs.
- Coordinating technical activities.
- Supporting team members in their programming activities.
- Researching and creating strategic management, operational, and financial plans.
- First degree in Computer Science or related courses
- Have good experience computer science or in Information Technology.
- Good knowledge of computer support procedures and techniques.
- Customer service experience will be added advantage.
- Good leadership qualities.
N90,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Our organization is looking to employ detailed-oriented and insightful business analyst
- The successful candidate will be working with the management team and our internal department as they collect as well as review information gathered to use to find solutions that can optimize processes in the organization.
- Collect and analyze raw data to be able to identify patterns, trends, anomalies and other information that are helpful.
- Using data to develop and optimize strategies and processes, increase profits, efficiency, quality, or security, and reduce costs.
- Working with internal departments to collect data,develop and implement strategies.
- See to Identifying and validating new data sources.
- Creating reports and presentations to summarize findings and influence company decisions.
- Working with the management team to establish project objectives, budgets, and timelines, monitor progress, and evaluate performance.
- Implementing policies and procedures that keep company data and information secure as it is collected, analyzed, stored, and discarded.
- Reviewing and improving analytics processes, methods, and tools to increase efficiency, accuracy, and security.
- First Degree in Computer Science and related disciplines.
- Master’s Degree and professional qualifications will be added advantages.
- Experience: 0 – 3 years
- Considerable year of experience a plus.
- Proficiency with computer systems such as MS Office, Project, analytics software and certain programming languages.
- Develop business strategies by making use of trends and patterns in large numerical information and data sets.
- Very good organization skill, should be able to thinking critically and be able to solve problems.
- Good presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Very good at summarizing and explaining complex information to other.
- N75,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Location: Lagos Island – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an outgoing Relationship Manager to foster strong relationships with our clients and customers.
- Maintaining a deep knowledge of company products and services.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with prospective and existing clients.
- Researching and pursuing new business opportunities. – Identifying clients’ needs and requirements and proposing suitable solutions.
- Providing clients with comprehensive product/service consultations and guiding their decision-making process. – Cross-selling products/services to clients.
- Resolving complaints and issues efficiently and in a timely manner.
- First degree in Management, Marketing, Communication, or a similar field.
- Experience as a Relationship Manager, in customer service, or a similar role.
- Ability to build and maintain strong client and business relationships.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Leadership and team management skills.
N60,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 30th January, 2021.