Conclase Consulting – Our goal is to serve as your technology partner with a focus on providing solutions. We use a consultative approach to evaluate your business and technology needs and then advise on the best solutions for your current and future needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: FrontEnd Angular
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Designing and developing user interfaces using AngularJS best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
- Previous work experience as an AngularJS Developer.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver
Job Title: Microsoft SharePoint Developer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are looking to hire a talented MicrosoftSharePoint Developer to create customized SharePoint solutions for our company
- As a Microsoft SharePoint Developer, you will be responsible for configuring and customizing SharePoint systems according to company specifications, building scalable web applications, writing and modifying code, debugging software, and training staff.
- Meeting with the design team to review website and application requirements
- Setting tasks and development goals
- Configuring the company SharePoint systems to specified requirements
- Developing new web components using XML, .NET, SQL, and C#
- Designing, coding, and implementing scalable applications
- Extending SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts, and application technologies
- Testing and debugging code
- Reviewing website interface and software stability
- Troubleshooting software issues
- Maintaining and updating SharePoint applications
- Providing systems training to staff and customers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 31st December, 2021.