Transsnet Group is a joint venture between NetEase Group (NASDAQ: NTES), a world-leading Chinese Internet company, and Transsion Holdings Group, a global provider of intelligent terminals and mobile value-added services. From live streaming music, video-based social media, online news to payment service.
Transsnet Group seeks to provide a variety of mobile Internet services to the African users. As one of the first Chinese Internet companies to enter Africa, Transsnet Group has already become one of the Internet enterprises with the biggest user base in Africa with its outstanding array of online applications, including Boomplay, Africa’s largest live streaming music platform, and Vskit, Africa’s No.1 video-based social media platform.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Podcast Operator
Location: Ikeja / Opebi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for daily operational resource management through effective operation strategies including (but not limited to) channel optimization, push, event operation, and interactive topic operation and User incentives, etc.
- Systematically conduct internal and external product research analysis and pay attention to all major platforms in industry trends, data, and the changes of HIT list changes
- Produce operational data reports (daily, weekly, and monthly). Promote the Kanban development and operation of business data.
- Cooperate with the operation team from the Head office to execute efficiently and work closely with the content production.
- To improve the efficiency of resource conversion rate, and increase user usage time and retention.
- To analyze IP building strategies through iterative data operation methods
- Candidates should have at least 2 years of experience in audio content development and operations in podcasting or original audio.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Candidates must demonstrate experience such as previous experience in show development and editorial strategy in the podcast space.
- Candidates should be detail-oriented, deadline-driven, growth-minded, and comfortable being a team player managing independent projects if needed.
- Candidates must have an ear for good audio, superb judgment, great people skills, and a love for the big and small details that make for excellent audio storytelling.
- The person in this role must exercise strong multi-tasking skills and be able to manage multiple projects at various stages.
Job Title: Content Creator Manager
Location: Ikeja/Opebi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for seeking top creators(video/gallery/articles) from social media platforms,organizations, events, or activities.
- Responsible for training, maintaining, communicating with top creators(video/gallery/articles) to help them make better content.
- Organize online or offline creator events or workshops.
- Introducing more diversified video creators to MORE through cooperation with local companies (MCN/Agencies).
- Strong background in community relationship building, business development, content product management, social media, and project management.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in top platforms is compulsory.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Knowledge about China’s technology industry and Africa is an added advantage.
- Proficient in English language.
Job Title: Senior Business Development Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Connect and maintain relationships with developers in the Nigerian market. Understand local resources and proactively deliver insights and new types of partnership opportunities to the MORE creator team by frequently connecting with internal stakeholders;
- Source, evaluate, and negotiate cooperation for creators in the Nigerian market in line with West Africa domestic and global publishing efforts;
- Search for potential investment opportunities in studios or new project financing among Nigeria and West African developers and publishers, as well as talented individuals;
- Engage with internal studios to determine optimal IP strategies and connect with IP holders in Nigeria and West African to establish partnerships
- Engage with talented companies in West Africa to establish social media content partnerships in relation to MORE platforms.
- Bachelor’sDegree, preferably Finance or Business related. MSc / MBA preferred;
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in the social media industry, ideally in strategy, business development, or investment-related fields;
- Proficiency in communicating in both English and Chinese is an added advantage
- Possess anunderstandingofAfrican, Western, and Chinese communication as well as their working cultures;
- Possess an existing network of connections in the African social media industry as an added advantage.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 5th February, 2021.