The CVM Career Company, a career consulting company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern
Location: Lekki – Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The CVM Career Compay is currently hiring Interns to work with us. If you are interested in Recruitment / CV Writing and have a bit of experience in Administration then we will like to work with you.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND with at least 2 years work experience
- Research Ability
- Communication and Organisational Skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proximity to Lekki-Epe Expressway is beneficial
N30,000 / Month.
Job Title: Business Development Manager / Marketer
Location: Opebi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Corporate gifting organisation is looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help her expand her clientele.
- The successful candidate will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services and addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Identify decision-makers within targeted leads to begin the sales process.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Generate leads, advancing the sales process, initiate and finalise new businesses, and achieve/assist in the achievement of opportunity-based sales targets.
- Cold-call prospects that are generated by external sources of lead.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Must have at least 2 years work experience.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
N50,000 / Month + 2% commission
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Job Title” as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline 18th May, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.