Oxford Real City and Capital Investment Limited is a subsidiary company under Oxford Interntional Group. We deal with Real Estate, Agriculture, Investment, Properties, Asset Management, Clothing, Banking, Logistic and Lots More. we are a group of company and diversified into alot of sectors.
We are recruiting suitable candidates to fill the following positions below in Abuja, Kwara, Rivers, Oyo, Lagos and Ogun:
1.) Sales Executive
2.) Marketing Manager
3.) Investment Manager
4.) Digital Marketer
- To Place product and services in front of target audience and drive traffic and sales.
- Establish Marketing strategy and increase brand awareness.
- Define personal strategic marketing plans.
- Energetic and willing to learn and develop others.
- High level of Marketing Skills.
- Ability to Constantly meet target.
- Good customerd relationship.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 1 – 6 years experience.
N150,000 – N300,000,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 23rd January, 2021