Enercom Solutions Nigeria Limited is a System Integrator and Business process outsourcing company in Lagos and was incorporated in 2016 as an indigenous company.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- B.Sc in Business Administration or relevant field
- Experience: 1 – 2 years.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- N150,000 monthly.
Job Title: Risk Manager
- Develop risk management controls and systems
- Design processes to eliminate or mitigate potential risks
- Create contingency plans to manage crises
- Evaluate existing policies and procedures to find weaknesses
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- B.Sc in Business, Finance or a related field
- Experience: 3 – 5 years.
- N200,000 – N250,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2021.