Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: MB Laboratory Technician
Job Reference No: req26367
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- The Microbiology Technician reports to the Food Safety Manager and is responsible for ensuring microbiological analysis of raw materials, intermediate and finished products, to verify the effectiveness of cleaning and sanitizing processes in compliance to ISO standards, Coca-Cola Operating Requirement (KORE) and CCHBC/Regulatory requirement and to implement GHK & GMP practices to maintain food safety standards on site.
Other key responsibilities of the role include;
- To ensure the production of beverage in strict compliance to quality and food safety standards.
- Ensure that no micro-failure is present in weekly warehouse samples and monthly QM results.
- Ensure that CIP & COP matrix and additional cleaning procedures are followed accordingly and close out/follow up with respect to microbiology/food safety actions.
- Ensure compliance according to KORE standards on all process/line validations.
- Ensure collection, processing and microbiological analysis of raw materials, intermediate and finished products.
- Prepare the laboratory reagents, culture media and necessary microbiological samples and monitor stock levels of microbiology materials.
- To monitor the performance and ensure the operational validation of ASEBI at required frequencies and corrective action taken if any abnormalities.
- Ensure the GMP/GHK of the food processing areas (WT, Syrup rooms, Filling room, CIP) and laboratories are well maintained with evidence of daily review of the line release record based on GMP Audit report of the line.
- Prompt submission of microbiology trend analysis report per line per equipment.
- To ensure good housekeeping status of all the equipment and environment associated with the lab, filling and bottling halls.
- Communicate CIP compliance, GHK audit and microbiological performance report of the lines to lab technicians report of the lines to lab techs, FSM & QAM.
- Conduct ECE analysis of processing and bottling equipment.
- Ensure compliance to GMP, food safety practice, good environmental, occupational health and safety practices in all line activities, achieve water use ratio, solid waste ratio, energy use ratio and solid waste recycled targets, zero lost time work related injuries.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of B.Sc or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply
Job Title: Buyer
Job Reference No: req26420
Location: Ebute Metta, Lagos
About Your New Job
- Lead and execute sourcing of a specific category across a country in a single cluster. Indirectly report to and support SPM & SPSM strategic sourcing of the specific category. Ultimate responsible to optimize service levels provided to internal customers for the category across all countries of the cluster, In alignment with the Spend Procurement Managers of each country.
Your New Key Responsibilities
Business / Financial:
- Analyze spot buys and take actions to reduce In the future.
- Execute spot buys for the category in the cluster.
- Execute strategic sourcing tasks for the category across country.
- Support SPA to track savings value creation in relation to country BP
- Support SPM & SPSM in executing strategic sourcing for the category.
Leadership and People Development:
- Support SPM. SPSM and CPM to integrate procurement indirect category savings in country BP.
- Contribute to manage knowledge of category.
Management and Relationships:
- Check invoice accuracy and completeness.
- Introduce new suppliers.
- Maintain master data, Including PIRs and catalogues Manage contract expiration and maintain contract Measure and improve contract utilization.
- Perform local communication on new contracts.
- Upload scanned contract in the system, update master data, and enable contract.
- Build supplier relationships that generate value for both Hellenic and the supplier over time for local categories in alignment with SPM&SPSM.
- Follow-up on claim management process.
- Manage Internal customer relationships for local categories in alignment with Spend Procurement Managers, SPM & SPSM.
Growth, Innovation and Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Support the introduction of new processes and systems.
- Ensure CSR strategy implementation in alignment with the predefined standards and guidelines.
What You Need to Be Successful
- Experience in Procurement processes and activities is an Assets.
- Experience in SAP, other ERP system with focus on Purchasing an asset.
- University Degree (Business Administration, Finance, Legal or similar) is an asset, Master or MBA Is an asset.
- Knowledge in the category or in procurement (CIPS preferred other certification).
- Fluency in at least one language of the cluster is an asset.
Do You Have These Skills?
- Action Oriented
- Functional / Technical Skills
- Drive for Results.
- Technical Learning
- Customer Focus.
Values / Attitudes:
- Caring for our People
- Performing as One
- Winning with Customers.
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview