TippyToes KidCare is a state of the art Nursery that provides high-quality education, enhanced development learning skills and a world-class play environment for kids in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are in the process of recruiting a dynamic, self-motivated, enthusiastic candidate of any ethnicity for immediate employment in the capacity below:
Job Title: IT Technical Support Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The IT Officer will be responsible for resolving technical issues faced by users / employees, and will be one who is well vast and experienced in resolving issues of software and hardware – networking, systems administration and the maintenance of computer systems and CCTV cameras / biometric machines.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software (Oracle), systems, networks, printers, scanners and other office technology / IT equipment
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (physically and/or remotely)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary.
- Server management and database administration
- Maintenance of CCTV cameras across the school premises
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Proactively anticipating technical issues and mitigating them
- B.Sc / HND in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a related discipline.
- Knowledge and experience in networking, Oracle ERP, systems administration and in the maintenance / biometric machines is very essential for this position.
- Have the ability to multitask, work under pressure, take initiative, and acquire and apply technical skills as necessary
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to quickly understand complex problems and devise effective solutions
- Willing to maintain and create IT application and process documentation.
- Able to communicate effectively and excellent interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships at all levels.
- Minimum of 3 years’ related experience providing IT solutions.
- Experience for server management and database administration.
- Qualified IT professional with relevant certification.
- A technical, logical thought process
- Problem-solving skills
- An ability to prioritize tasks.
- A keen eye for detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 31st December, 2020.