We are looking for an IT recruitment officer to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties.
The duties involve a wide range of support activities inside our HR department, from maintaining our employee database to posting job ads and making calls/scheduling assessments to get qualified candidate that meet our clients requirements.
To be an ideal candidate for this position, you should have a background in IT, Electrical electronics, Physics.
- Degree in any science related course with at least 1 – 3 years’ experience.
- Graduates who have completed their NYSC program.
- Knowledge on IT
- Proven experience in technical roles.
- Fast computer typing skills (MS Office, in particular)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
- Minimum of 2:2
- Candidates with call centre experience is desirable
- Basic Accounting knowledge is also desirable
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates are to apply with the link below
Or send UPDATED CVs, COVER LETTER, current (if any) and expected salary to email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com and with “IT RECRUITMENT OFFICER” as subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.